Since the early 1990's, the internet has grown from a geek plaything to a huge money-making platform.
- The internet has almost 8 billion webpages.
- 7 billion people in the world go on the internet everyday.
- Trillions of dollars are spent each year on internet marketing.
So where is your internet business? Are you closing business from internet leads weekly?
Small Business Internet Marketing FAIL
For most small businesses, internet marketing leads are rare. If they have a website, they do not know how to increase their website traffic and thus increase their internet business.
Wouldn't it be nice to get new customers from your website everyday?
It isn't complicated, confusing or costly. In fact, I'll bet you spent 10x more on yellow pages advertising than you did on internet marketing. 10 years ago, that marketing concept worked.
How has Internet Marketing changed my customers' expectations?
In 2000, over 90% of surveyed consumers looked to the yellow pages to make their purchasing decisions.
In 2012, only 10% looked to yellow pages first.
What was the #1 way people got their information? The internet.
Even more interesting, the same study found:
- Desktop/Laptops were used for purchases needed within 1 week.
- Cellphones were used to search for purchases within 1 hour.
Your customers and potential customers demand to interact with your company when they want and how they want.
"If you don't give your customers the information they want, they will get it from your competitors!"
What do I need to bring in more customers from the internet?
- A Great Website- A great website isn't just a nice page with information about the company. The site needs to sell your company, but not be pushy. Give the website great content...content you would want to know if you were in your customers' shoes. If you sell widgets, sit in your customers' seat and search for widget providers. What information would you want to know? What are the common pitfalls, the advantages of different makes/models? Give your potential customers the information they need and they will see your company as an expert in your field. Who wouldn't want to buy from an expert?
- Traffic- Without visitors, you will never see new customers from your website. Go back to that potential customers' seat. Use Google or Bing to search for your product. What comes up? Think of other search terms needed to find your company. Does your competition show up? This means you're already late to the party! We have lots of work to do!
How Can Cybertooth Help Market My Small Business?
Since 2002, Cybertooth Tech has helped hundreds of small and midsized businesses build their internet brand, here in the United States and around the world. We make small business internet marketing "work" for you by bringing more customers to your website, all within your target demographic.
If you're a local brick and mortar store, internet users from China shouldn't interest you. You want those local customers who need what you have to come to your site. We have helped many small business owners "own" the local online search terms, generating millions of dollars per year.
Don't think your small town customers search online? Check this out!
This is a report from Google telling us how many times the term "Washington, Missouri" was searched for in July, 2012:
Internet Marketing in Washington, Missouri Search Results
60,000 hits! Not bad!
If you're in Washington, Missouri are you taking advantage of the search traffic?
Why not? Your customers are searching, will your business be there when they are looking for you?
Call us! We want to help your bottom line grow!